ShadowDragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ShadowDragons

Kalonline Guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Real life NOOBING with Nash and Natsu, detailed report ;)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Natsuhi
Dragon
Dragon
Natsuhi

Female
Number of posts : 24
Class : Heal Fire Mage
Charactername : Natsunekohime
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Real life NOOBING with Nash and Natsu, detailed report ;) Empty
PostSubject: Real life NOOBING with Nash and Natsu, detailed report ;)   Real life NOOBING with Nash and Natsu, detailed report ;) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:36 pm

Hi to all readers queen

As some/most of you know, we, Nash and Natsu went noobing in real life. Because we had so much fun we wanted to share the day with you all. (Arent we nice? What a Face ) Well here goes the story:

Nash and I desided to go to Zwolle CS to meet, at a store on this trainstation. Nash came earlier than predicted and tried to find me (who arrived on the predicted time) and couldnt find me or the meeting point (which was a store). She desided to go and look for the store somewhere else. So she walked quit a bit, before textmessaging me where I was. At that time I, who was waiting paciently at meeting point, called back and asked where she was. Eventually we found each other on the station anyway and I showed her the meeting point. Wink

Real life NOOBING with Nash and Natsu, detailed report ;) Busstation
Zwolle station, block which contains meeting point behind smullers on the trainside Wink

Because I realized there wasnt much to do in Zwolle, after a search on internet, we changed the plan to visit the stores in Zwolle. Where to go, big question, no awnser. We went into the tunnel to go to search a train at random, ofcourse at that time no trains where there. At the end of the tunnel, I thought of a nearby college I went to and we ended up going. (Collegebuilding sightseeing is only fun if you dun have to go to that college lol! ) So after getting only slightly lost (still sorry bout that Nash Embarassed ) we found what we where looking for. After 5 min on campus we went back to the station.

Kampen was our new destination, so we went to the platform the train should be. Naturally no train, so we jumped into the nearest available train. To Amsterdam CS we thought, to Schiphol we discovered. Well no biggy we went on plainspotting on the panorama terrace. 5 Min on that spot and there the rain came....... So we went back inside to buy some food stuffs. Then we went on our way again.

Real life NOOBING with Nash and Natsu, detailed report ;) NLSEspoorkaartvsd
Route to Schiphol

If you are on a airport the first you think of is sun, sea, and beach (wel maybe only we on that day). So to Zandvoort we went cheers Bread and cheese, yummy. And a Japanese sweet (yay first try real japanese sweets, Natsu Japanfreak really happy, Nash not quit as impressed Wink) Munching in trains rulezz big time Razz Zandvoort here we COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We really enjoyed it there, writing messages on the beach: saying hi in so many languages after finding "hoi" (Dutch greeting), promoting kal and gratzing lovebirds after finding message of it and plainly counting and writing words in Japanese symbols. We strolled quit a distance on the beach. Then scary clouds who where there at the beginning where replaced with even darker once (we didnt notice cuzz we had so much fun Wink)

Totally bummed out that we both managed to forget a camera, there are some picts of the Northsea below (photographed by Natsu) to let you see how it looked that day on the beach;

Real life NOOBING with Nash and Natsu, detailed report ;) DSC00008
Bergen aan Zee

Real life NOOBING with Nash and Natsu, detailed report ;) DSC00030-1
IJmuiden (I think) on the pier

We just turned arround because we had a long way back home. After turning and changing hairstyles (we couldnt see anything anymore because the wind blow our hair in our eyes) we even noticed the scarier clouds. Ofcourse being in softsand but only 200 m away from paved street, we tried to hurry (which isnt fun in soft sand) to shelter as a real shower and wind made our backs totally wet in matter of seconds. affraid. Totally dripping wet we found some shelter at a near fishsellingstand Wink. No fun for Nash, she dun like fish and it really smelled like fish there ofcourse. The rain became less heavy so, we went to the station, already soaked to the bone. Well when we entered the Zandvoort trainstation it was dry again (figgers).

Real life NOOBING with Nash and Natsu, detailed report ;) Wetcat
Impression how we looked after the rain Wink

Totally missed the first hint in Zwolle about icecream, I noticed the second one (Nash sorry again, this time bout being a bit dence cherry ), Nash finally got her icecream (even though it wasnt the one she wanted --> Raket icecream rulezz anyway!! cheers). After we finished our icecream, it was time to go home :S.

Real life NOOBING with Nash and Natsu, detailed report ;) NLSEspoorkaart2vsd
Journey to and back from Zandvoort

We finally did see Amsterdam CS, cuzz we needed to change trains there. WOOT scratch Even though its an hour away for me to go home from that point, I desided to go with Nash a bit more back and change trains in Amesfoort. Nash went on in the same train to Apeldoorn and managed to be home at 19.00. In Amesfoort I hopped in the first train I saw and ended up in Zwolle, from there I took the bus back and slept the whole way. I managed to be home at 20.00. (And I love my lil bro for getting me pizza!!!!!!!! clown )

Real life NOOBING with Nash and Natsu, detailed report ;) NLSEspoorkaartvsd2
Way home, lines stop at last trainstation where we ended with the train

I hope you had fun by reading Nash and Natsu's noobing adventure in real life, comments are welcome. Wink

Nash I really had so much fun that day!! I hope you had a nice day too and if ya did ---> If we have a left over day lets do it again and go trainhopping to God knows where in the Netherlands. Wink Looking forward to it.

Bbye Natsu
Back to top Go down
hamo
Site Member
Site Member
hamo

Male
Number of posts : 5
Class : Knight
Charactername : 7aMo
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Hello it's me 7aMo XD   Real life NOOBING with Nash and Natsu, detailed report ;) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 3:28 pm

Hmmm nice to hear u are meeting Very Happy
i hope it's cool Smile
nub girls XD
have fun
7aMo <<<<<<
Back to top Go down
Alimenda
Alimenda

Female
Number of posts : 26
Class : Sexy CJB/splasher
Charactername : Alimenda
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: hihi :D   Real life NOOBING with Nash and Natsu, detailed report ;) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 3:36 am

YAAAAAAA, we had so much fun and we hope some more peolple wanna come with us too next time:P Because we know for sure there will be a next time Wink
So be aware Holland !! here we come gnagna Very Happy
And if we've got money then we'll go to an other country next time too Wink (be aware Europe)

Anyway,, It was a really educative day xD learned really much about Japan and Japanese language hihi,, (though i almost forgot everything:P Sorry Natsu, but I've told you, it's holiday, my brains are in Hawaï celebrating xD)

And uhm,, the day really was over too fast Sad hihi

xxNash / Ali
Back to top Go down
Natsuhi
Dragon
Dragon
Natsuhi

Female
Number of posts : 24
Class : Heal Fire Mage
Charactername : Natsunekohime
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Real life NOOBING with Nash and Natsu, detailed report ;)   Real life NOOBING with Nash and Natsu, detailed report ;) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 3:56 am

Smile dun worry Nash Wink Im not angry bout you forgetting my first Japanese lesson to you (cuz you did tell me you would), Ill make it an effort in repeating myself until you never forget it. Moooohahahhahahahahaaaaa Wink --> kidding Wink

I agree, the Netherlands aint save anymore, with us noobing arround. Next goal Noobing in Europe (we must take our camera then Nash, help me remind me of it ok Wink) (Natsu <-- forgetfull noob Embarassed )

And maybe just maybe after that --> watch out world, theres no hiding from us Noobs Razz

Greetz Natsu
Back to top Go down
xXESzBehXx
Admin
Admin
xXESzBehXx

Male
Number of posts : 14
Class : Knight, Mage
Charactername : xXESzBehXx
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Real life NOOBING with Nash and Natsu, detailed report ;)   Real life NOOBING with Nash and Natsu, detailed report ;) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 6:01 am

OMG.. Run peepz, RUN!!! The Dutch are coming!!!
lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Real life NOOBING with Nash and Natsu, detailed report ;)   Real life NOOBING with Nash and Natsu, detailed report ;) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Real life NOOBING with Nash and Natsu, detailed report ;)
Page 1 of 1