ShadowDragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ShadowDragons

Kalonline Guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How can I join??

Go down 
AuthorMessage
OldieNew

How can I join?? Empty
PostSubject: How can I join??   How can I join?? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 10:34 pm

Hi, im a old returning player, and to be honest, forgot alot of the stuff about kal online, and want to join a guild. How can i join yours? if you want to contact me, contact me thru my e-mail anthonyculp@gmail.com and subject it. Kal Guild. please Smile
Back to top Go down
Alimenda
Alimenda

Female
Number of posts : 26
Class : Sexy CJB/splasher
Charactername : Alimenda
Registration date : 2008-04-23

How can I join?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How can I join??   How can I join?? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 2:31 am

Hi, first I wanna say: WELCOME BACK TO KAL ! ^^

then, uhm, to tell you the truth, the guild fell apart since the leader stopped playing, Most of the people left the game too,
I'm still playing it, but joined an other guild. Though to make a long story short, we made a new site, called Defiance gaming, where the people that once were in ShadowDragons kalonline guild + their friends are playing more games together (atm: kalonline, rappelz, lorto, perfect world)
We also have a new Defiance guild in kal, but we're not online there all the time because we play other games too.
You're welcome to join the site if you want to =)
though if you need any help in kalonline, pm me on the name Alimenda .

www.defiancegaming.co.cc

Greetz, Captain Alimenda
Back to top Go down
OldieNew

How can I join?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How can I join??   How can I join?? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 7:48 pm

Ah ok, thanks. Well I am having a bit of a problem right now. Im getting the dreded bsod, and i dont know why, ive done a memory test, reinstalled kal, reinstalled display drivers, and im still getting it. Im able to log in, select my character, but the second i join the game, bsod appears. i was able to play before, and bsod happened twice before at random parts, but now its to a point i cant even more the character before it appears. If you have any suggestions, or patches, or fixes that would be great
Back to top Go down
Alimenda
Alimenda

Female
Number of posts : 26
Class : Sexy CJB/splasher
Charactername : Alimenda
Registration date : 2008-04-23

How can I join?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How can I join??   How can I join?? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 12:15 am

Hhmmm, there are more people with that problem, it's because kal is adding new areas, chars and stuff like 2ndairy passwords to the game.
I asked some people with that problem but they can't even logg in at all anymore, so I think the best is,, just to keep trying to get it work,, and I think inform the gm on the kalwebsite in the c/s center.
For the rest I don't know how to solve it, sorry =(
Back to top Go down
OldieNew

How can I join?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How can I join??   How can I join?? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 12:12 pm

Darn, ok ill keep trying. thanks for what info you can give. damn, doesnt that figure, just when i want to play the game again, it wont work Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

How can I join?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How can I join??   How can I join?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How can I join??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ShadowDragons :: General Forums :: Non Member Chat-
Jump to: